After living in Bolivia for 6 months, we’ve begun to appreciate a few things more than we used to.
Things here we appreciate:
- cool, RAINY days!
- Having a mother and father
- Having all our teeth
Things back home we miss and now appreciate more:
- looking at a restaurant menu without having to weigh in your mind which option is least-likely to give you food poisoning
- watching Youtube videos without waiting 10 minutes to download
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts!
- bug-free oatmeal, rice, flour, sugar
- frozen pizza
- air conditioning in the summer
- heat in the winter
- hot showers
- the street you live on not smelling like feces
- free toilet paper in public bathrooms
- GOOD HEALTH
- clothing dryer
to be continued…